- Your stride cuts through each mile like butter in the luxuriously plush of the Brooks® Glycerin 14 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Glycerin 13.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Limited Edition Color: Proudly display your stars and stripes in support of the good ol' U.S. of A. each time you don the exclusive Podium Pack (Peacoat Navy/True Red/White).
- Mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- 3D Fit Print overlays provide structural support at a reduced weight.
- Stretch TPU cage offers an enhanced, customized fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, contoured foam insole.
- Full-length Super DNA midsole delivers maximum cushioning, enhanced energy return, and support.
- Segmented Crash Pad absorbs impacting shock for optimal plush, smoother transitions, and enhanced efficiency.
- Rounded heel aligns force through the center of the ankle joint, helping to reduce stress.
- Fully articulated outsole for heightened flexibility.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning and grip.
- Ideal Pressure Zones in the outsole maximize pressure distribution throughout the heel and forefoot.
- Universal Platform enhances fit and function.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Brooks Glycerin 14 Black/High Risk Red/Anthracite BOTH Ways 2017 Spring Cheap